Opportunities to put your company or local business in the spotlight and either enter or sponsor the Toast of Surrey Business Awards 2016.
The awards run by the Surrey Advertiser and Get Surrey mark the success of companies and businesses, both large and small, that help give this county its reputation for being the engine room that drives the nation's economy.
Entries are welcome from any business that has enjoyed a good year, launched a new product, achieved success in the export market, was active in the community or has contributed to improving the environment, no matter how small or large your company's size and no matter what sector you operate in.
Entry is free, either by an online form or an entry form you can download
and then email.
- Apprenticeship Scheme of the Year
- Companies with a Turnover over £5 Million
- Companies with a Turnover up to £5 Million
- Companies with a Turnover up to £1 Million
- Creative Industries Award
- Mental Health and Well-being
- International Trade
- Social Enterprise Award
- Young Business of the Year (trading less than 12 months)
- Green Award
- Director of the Year
- All submissions to be received by 5pm on Friday 29 January 2016.
Being a Toast of Surrey Awards sponsor is a unique opportunity for you to align your brand with an exciting initiative and to increase awareness of your business in local communities across the region, and amongst our readers.
Sponsoring the Toast of Surrey Awards can help you:
- Align you brand with community initiatives
- Supplement and enhance your own CSR programme
- Build brand recognition and compliment promotional and PR activities
Opportunities to sponsor:
- Categories Sponsor
- Drinks Reception Sponsor
Sponsorship package can be found here